Wednesday, September 03, 2003
wee... my tummy aches. i don't feel good. but i'm not sick. har. i wanna be sick..
okay, someone can whack me in the head now...
rar... notice the lack of enthusiasm in my so-called journal. haha...
wait... i just realized something... why keep a journal when people don't really even care about your life? rar.. even if they do aknowledge your having a journal, it has nothing to do with the kwentos you make. rar.. wla lng.. .woohooo... hurrah for on-line journals. yey.. wla lng..
i miss maan! wla lng... heex.ü
why ae people so happy? what the heck is there to be happy about? well... it's my ate's birthday! hurrah. yahoo..
BOINK!
am i talking nonsense or am i talking nonsense? wee.. wla lng...
PROBLEM: A spotted rabbit when crossed with a solid-colored rabbit produced all spotted offspring. When these F1 rabbits were crossed among themselves, they produced 32 spotted rabbits and 10 solid-colored rabbits. Which of these characters is dependent upon a dominant factor? How many spotted rabbits in the F2 generation would be expected to be homozygous? How many solid-colored rabbits would be homozygous?
Given: --: spotted
--: solid- colored
Required: dominant trait, F2 percentage
Solution: P1= Ss x Ss
F1
S s
S SS Ss
s Ss ss
• Genotypic ratio: 1 SS: 2 Ss : 1 ss
Dominant: spotted allele
Percentage of homozygous spotted: 25%
Percentage of homozygous solid-colored: 25%
haha... genetics, anyone? woohoo.. wla lng... rar...i can't believe i actually think. rar.. .weird.. haha.
i think someone needs to whack me in the head again. *toink* there... that's better! :) rar..
look! i used to sign my name like this:
-> !nNa,,,bluberi_muffin,,,psych,,,;p
haha.. wla lng... hurrah for files in the computer! woohoo.:)
oooh, lokee this: hmm.. wonder who wrote this... *thinks* oh well..
Can’t stand looking in the mirror,
Can’t stand hearing my own voice.
Can’t stand seeing my very shadow,
Can’t stand even breathing in and out.
For such a protracted extent of time,
I’ve been beclouding something.
A mistake I know I shouldn’t have contrived.
But now, I committed that sin, that mistake,
And just have to live forever
With a burden n my heart.
Every minute,
I cultivate to be repulsed by myself.
Keeping things hidden,
I feel the excruciating pain
Rush into every part of myself,
And now I’m ready to divulge,
Generally giving up.
And what is my sin?!
My blunder?!
My mistake?!
.........?????
haha... no last line. rar.Ö
i'm so far down, are you? *inna |
9/03/2003 06:50:00 PM