Image hosted by Photobucket.com

SHOTS
*Twins
*Numero
*R1 Rocks
AGGIE




Aggie
Erika
Cheenee
Eric
R1 Rocks




want one?
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smiles)



Monday, March 01, 2004
yikes. we were given a half day today, i don't really know why. its' my dad's birthday.:D

I feel really sad. :C hah. as if anybody cares. Right now I feel so pathertic, treasuring every person in my life as if they were the most precious of all jewels. But in return I think no one ever even aknowledges my presence, and what I've done to them. I mean, I'm not really looking for anything in return, I guess right now all I want is to feel how much I mean to the people around me. OR maybe I don't mean that much to people. hah. rawr. so there..

I feel like the people who shoulf understand me don't, I feel like the people who should listen have no time, and I feel like I'm slowly being pushed away by people I care about. I ... I just don't feel so nice. =/

rar. I don't think I even made my dad happy today. I didn't even make him smile. :C

yikes. click on the picture for my gallery...


i'm so far down, are you? *inna | 3/01/2004 10:27:00 PM
Comments: Post a Comment