Monday, June 07, 2004
I asked God for all things that I might enjoy life. God said, No. I will give you life so that you may enjoy all things.
hah. moving on... we're. moving. out. again. haha. yech.
i'm so giddy. a lotta people made paramdam last night, i was super happy. haha. maico, triss, ayesa, barbs and jay-ar. he is now officially my self-esteem tutor. ahaha.:D TRISS!!!! i miss you like hell!! haha. had super fun talking to you last night. God, i miss ayesa and barbie and bea!!! haha.
ooh, i'm thinking of giving up eating french fries. uh-oh. don't laugh! this is serious. it's like asking ate aggie to give up her pretty colors, asking eka to give up her bouncy curls, asking abiog to give up dancing, asking anica to give up singing, asking calysta to give up uhh... food? haha. i have a deep, fascinating passion for french fries. basta. this is serious. i have to think about this. i mean really THINK. hmmm.. ooh, just finished eating french fries, actually. bwahaha. ack! must. think. it. over.
*bounce.
i'm so far down, are you? *inna |
6/07/2004 12:57:00 PM