Image hosted by Photobucket.com

SHOTS
*Twins
*Numero
*R1 Rocks
AGGIE




Aggie
Erika
Cheenee
Eric
R1 Rocks




want one?
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smiles)



Tuesday, October 26, 2004
coolness, i get to write again. Phew. I haven't written in like, MONTHS. Haha. Oh joy.

Anyway, life's been good. Our fair was 2 days ago. I had the most amazing time with my beautiful barkada. Haha. The event definitely added to the many amazing memories i have with the friends. Haha. :D The main highlights of the fair were:
*the fashion show
*fahrenheit
*party near the rotonda with my barkada
*dance episodes. (haha, friggin seats.)
*mulawin meets marina. i mean, really.... tush. haha.
* fireworks. who could forget the fireworks????
*lounge-ing. haha.

School again tommorrow. Goodness gracious, i hate going to school. I mean, really.. I only listen half the time and end up understanding half of the half I listened to. See? Friggin makes life complicated. I mean, I fully understand the value of education, but why make it so difficult? And stresssful? Coping with the studies is enough, without you constantly having to check on your behavior and conduct. Sheesh. Ooh, PLUS, having to wake up SOOOOO early in the morning is a futile punishment.It's something physically impossible to get used to.

It's my mom's birthday tommorrow and she won't be here. Sucks. We tried to celebrate today, though. Kuya Abel and his girlfriend, Ate Abey, bought her a bvlgari perfume. Posh, eh? Haha. All we got her was a mango shirt. Heehee. I kept telling my dad to get her a watch, but noooo. He was too tamad to go out, I think. Oh well. I kinda got frustrated coz i wanted to make my mom feel really special. We were supposed to eat out, or something, but she decided to stay home. So we bought sodas and ice cream and chips. Haha. We bought twix ice cream, dreyer's toasted alomnd, and.... (drumrolls, please!!!) ben &jerry's chunky monkey. Yeahhhh. Plus, rice krisipies and goldfish. Yummm. Cambridge. *Sigh.

It's official. My twin sister TOTALLY needs a vacation. First she buys yellow clothespins. Then she starts thinking tommorrow's monday. Then she freaks out over twix ice cream and goldfish. And now she's playing christmas songs to get her to sleep. And not even those happy christmas songs, ok? The old, mellow happy and sad songs. Ack. She tends to be an effortless freak, I know. Phew. I dunno how I survive being around her all the time. Hah. Someone's gotta do it, though!! Haha. Kidding.

Phew. Why am i so untalented??? I mean, really. Why couldn't I be an athletic soccer chick, or a singing and dancing performer or something? Oh Lord. I need self-actualization, I sooo do. Being "Inna's" getting really old now. God help me.

I gotta go. It's like, tommorrow already. I need some sleep. Gawd.

*bounce.


i'm so far down, are you? *inna | 10/26/2004 08:56:00 PM
Comments: Post a Comment