Image hosted by Photobucket.com

SHOTS
*Twins
*Numero
*R1 Rocks
AGGIE




Aggie
Erika
Cheenee
Eric
R1 Rocks




want one?
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smiles)



Wednesday, October 27, 2004
woooh. The Bambino curse will soon be history.

Hurrah for Pedro Martniez (hey, i got to see this guy play already! how lucky am i???? haha.) and Manny Ramirez. :D




God, I miss New England. *sigh.


___________________________________________________________

Yeah, I need to make some changes. Bambino's curse IS history. hahahaha. Boston Red Sox grabbed the title "World Champions" by winning 4 games in a row (best of 7) against St. Louis Cardinals. Oh happy day. Haha. Lowe pitched most of the game. No runs, 3 hits. Ramirez won MVP. Haha, Pedro Martinez looked like such a kid!!! He was dancing around and stuff. Oh yeah.

It's New England's year this year. Haha. The Patriots also won, my Kuya said. Woohoo. New England pride, baby!!!

Anyway, I gotta run. I've a paper to write for my ate. Haha. How cool is that? I write papers for law students! Yeahhh.

I'm so happy. *We can be heeeeeroes!!

*bounce. strike. pitch. pfft.





i'm so far down, are you? *inna | 10/27/2004 09:24:00 PM
Comments: Post a Comment