Sunday, November 21, 2004
FIELD TRIP
I'll try to post some pictures soon... The trip was fun. We went trekking for like, 2 hours, then we went through a cave about half a meter long tas we went wading in the river. The trip was physically challenging, I swear I must've lost a million calories. Hahaha. So there.. I spent most of the trekking part with sila nina, mon, kj, and velo. Good gracious, we were all starving. Mon, Velo, Kj and I didn;t bring lunch 'causer Maceda said we wouldn't be needing it. But noooo! We ended up with too much water and NO FOOD. Oh Lord.
So there... We were supposed to go to Galle to hang out after, but the plans were all gulo and whatnot, so hindi natuloy. I slept so much today! Haha. My body aches soooo much! Goodness.
I need to get out! Haha. I'm in desperate need of dessert. Really. Someone get me dessert!!! Haha.
I gotta go watch a movie.. Hah. *bounce.
i'm so far down, are you? *inna |
11/21/2004 01:49:00 AM