Monday, November 22, 2004
School again tommorrow. Sucks.
Anyway, watched Cue's play at LSGH yesterday. Anica was amazing. Haha, we're sooooo friggin proud!!! Haha. Anyway, saw Raef, Kevin, Peachy, Martha, Jay-ar, Gem there. I was with Abiog, Jacque, Ate Aggie and Darling. Haha, wala lng. WE LOVE YOU ANICA!!!!!!!!!! Haha. What a proud kabarkada. *grins.
After the show, Ate Aggie and I went to Ateneo for the wedding anniversary of LIKAS. I saw my long lost Godfathers and Godmothers there. Anyway, we ate there tas we went to Gayuma to have dessert as a family. Haha, yeahhh. Takaw. Oh well.
I'm still not ready for school. Baaaahhh. I truly need to get my act together, or else I'll be graduating High School without knowing anything about circular motion and trigonometry. Pfft.
I'm foreseeing a stressful academic week. Haha. I need to listen during class now (not talk, not eat, not sleep!!!), we need to prepare for the class presentation for the upcoming family day (I'll ask Mon to handle this. Bwahahah.), we need data for our thesis, we have an upcoming Ethics report, and bahhh, I don't even know the rest! Haha.
I gotta go. *bounce.
Oooh, will someone take me to a movie? *smiles.
i'm so far down, are you? *inna |
11/22/2004 06:06:00 PM