Image hosted by Photobucket.com

SHOTS
*Twins
*Numero
*R1 Rocks
AGGIE




Aggie
Erika
Cheenee
Eric
R1 Rocks




want one?
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smiles)



Tuesday, November 02, 2004
There's school again tommorrow. Well that's gotta suck. Oh what a sucky, sucky life. *in a sarcastic, innocent sing-song voice.

Anyway, I watched Tanging Ina last night - for the first time. Haha, I'm such a loser. Oh well. Some people like losers! Hahaha. Been watching too much movies lately.

Ooh, someone give me 3 thousand bucks! So I can buy all the seasons of friends in dvd. Oohlala. It hurts, being broke. If you can't give me money, then give me a job! I'm a good worker, and I don't complain! Hahaha. Yeah, Inna.. Advertise yourself! Weeeha.

I've been reading blogs. Blog-hopping, as some like to call it. And somehow, it's like in every blog there're certain characteristics emulated that the people who own them actually possess. I mean, blogs are facets of who and what we are right? So it's just right and it follows that what you see in the blog is what you'd actually see in the person. Then how come people obliviously write, post and publish things to impress others? Oh Lord. I can't say I've never committed this.. whatever it is. But still. Just an observation.

I've been trying to relive and remember my memories in Cambridge. I might go back this summer. It'll be bliss, I tell you. Sheer bliss. I'll get to walk along the streets of Harvard Square again. I'll get to see the Charles River again. I'll get to eat at Pizzeria Uno and Bangkok House again. Shit, I'll get to see Peabody Terrace and KSG again. Reliving mamories of my 11-year-old life feels amazing. It's actually really cool how there are certain parts of my life I can remember and make me feel nice, innocent, and well, happy.

">

Oh Lord, I gotta go. *hugs for everybody.





i'm so far down, are you? *inna | 11/02/2004 04:33:00 PM
Comments: Post a Comment