Image hosted by Photobucket.com

SHOTS
*Twins
*Numero
*R1 Rocks
AGGIE




Aggie
Erika
Cheenee
Eric
R1 Rocks




want one?
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smiles)



Wednesday, December 29, 2004
CHRISTMAS

It came witout ribbons,
It came without tags,
It came without packages, boxes or bags.
Christmas can't be bought from a store...
Maybe Christmas means a little bit more.
-Dr. Seus

Yeah, I think we all pretty much know about the greater depth we're supposed to feel during Christmas. But where do we find it? Where do we look?

My Christmas was nothing like past holidays. I think it was so for everyone. Very random things happened during my celebration of Christmas. (1) During Christmas dinner, the electricity went off. (2) We went to the beach to find some solace, but it was not to be so. Someone drowned. (3) We found out that my pamangkin (she's older than me) got pregnant. (4) In the midst of all these twisted events, we tried to go to mass. We tried, yes. But our efforts proved to be in vain. We went to two separate towns to find a Church to hear mass, but there were no Eucharistic Celebrations anymore.

Christmas night, though, we went walking along the beach (we did not dare swim!! Haha) with the moon big and full. It was amazing. Papa, Mama and Tita Sally were doing Tai Chi. At least that's what they said they were doing. My mom looked like she was doing aerobics and Tita Sally just didn't look right. Hahaha. So there...
I wish next year would be better.

NEXT YEAR

I'm in no rush to face the new year. Really. I keep expecting good things, and I just get disappointed. I'm really surprised at how good I am at disappointing myself. It's just that it's really sucky how I keep telling myself the goals I have and then in the long run show no effort at all to attain that goal.

Next year means:
* College. I know you probably hear this from every high school senior right now, but I'm really freaked at the results and whatnot. Pfft.
* Independence. From who? From what? I don't quite know yet. It's just a little disturbing to know that in a couple of months I'll be exposed to such a different environment (again). One would think I'd be used to it, but I'm really not.

SUPER HEROES

As much as I like the thought of good always emerging victorious over evil, I can't help but wonder why we have the notion that it takes extraordinary powers to combat bad, if not evil things.

It's odd how I never had a yearning for a certain superhero to save me. Maybe I know nothing about salvation. Maybe I've lost touch with my sense of hope. Or maybe, just maybe I don't need one. A superhero, I mean. Maybe a simple hero will do. No extraordinary powers, just enough faculty and capability to reach for me. No extravagant fame, just utter recognition. Maybe.

I'm not crazy, I'm just a little unwell. I know right now you can't tell. But stay a while and maybe then you'll see a different side of me.

PUERTO GALLERA

I'm leaving tommorrow. Yeeha. I hope we have a good time. We were supposed to go to Tagaytay. I don't know what happened. Yeesh. I'm not really a beach person. I mean, I don't like the heat, the people, the noise. Hey, I'm not saying I hate it. It's just that my idea of a perfect beach is quiet, tranquil, warm, breezy, and peaceful. Haha. How friggin sappy.

*bounce.

i'm so far down, are you? *inna | 12/29/2004 09:53:00 AM
Comments: Post a Comment