Saturday, December 11, 2004
It's almost Christmas. 14 days till Christmas, to be precise. But I don't feel it yet. Yikes. Care to make me happy?
Inna's Wish List:
MATERIAL THINGS
1. A brand new cellphone. Preferably a Sony Ericsson S700. A Nokia 6600 can work well too, I suppose.
2. A digital camera with more than 2 pixels.
3. An iPod.
4. A TechnoMarine watch. (My kuya's getting me this! Haha, yabang. )
5. Any other new watch.
6. White shoes. (with heels! Haha.)
7. Vintage shirts (from Guess. Haha.)
8. The new Disney CD.
9. White Speedo bikini. Haha.
10. Pink panther stuff. Hah.
11. Shades. Gucci sunglasses.
12. Lifetime supply of McDonald's french fries and ketchup.
13. Lifetime supply of Coca-Cola.
14. Turtle pie.
15. A couple of bags of Ruffles.
16. CASH. Hahaha.
THINGS PEOPLE CANNOT CONCRETELY GIVE ME
1. Acceptance letters from ADMU, UP and DLSU
2. Abs
3. Mama and Papa's passion for service
4. Writing skills
5. An award (See, I'm just like John Nash. I yearn to be recognized. Rar.)
6. Talent(s)
7. A higher self-esteem
8. Depth mostly in the way I think
9. Beauty - in very many aspects
10. Satisfaction. Hah, what irony.
Make me happy! :D
*bounce.
i'm so far down, are you? *inna |
12/11/2004 10:35:00 PM