Thursday, February 10, 2005
A few things you should know about me...
1. I passed Ateneo (haha, yabang)
2. My favorite radio station is 103.5 klite.
3. I love Rob Thomas and the band he's from, Matchbox Twenty
4. A recent Spongebob attack made me cry so hard, it's embarrasing
5. I eat Ruffles with ketchup
6. I'm a glutton
7. My favorite color is pink
8. I hope to be a doctor someday OR i hope to be part of the advertising industry someday
9. I like to draw.
10. I am envious
11. To truly piss me off, you must wake me up early in the morning and make me take a cold bath
12. I get depressed once in a while (once a month, to be precise)
13. I cry either in bed or in the bathroom
14. I gain weight too much
15. I want abs
16. I try not to be too different
17. I went to school today without a blouse. Haha. I had two jackets on, and an undershirt. Hah, beat that
18. I like the number 18, don't ask why
19. I wish I were sporty
20. I also like the number 20 very much. Hahaha.
21. I eat french fries every day
22. I love the musical rent
22. Several people constantly get on my nerves
23. Walt Disney means so much to me
24. I really can't think anymore
25. I'm a graduating student and I don't like it
Hah. This blog is such a failure. Heeeha. Oh well. I'll fix is uhh, someday. When I've the time.
HS Survey:
1. HS nickname: Inna
2. Are in the top 10?: In class? Yeah. Hahahaha.
3. Advisers: 1st year - Ms. Apolinar, 2nd year - Ms. Jucutan, 3rd year - Ms. Tidon, 4th year - Ms. Calayo
4. Fave Subjects: Biology, English III & IV and Geometry
5. Fave teacher/s: Sir Jojie. HAHAHAHAHA. No , seriously... Ms. Regala, Ms. Calayo and Ms. Mortel
6. Fave event: Uhh, nothing in particular.
7. Fave seatmate: Eddie! Haha. :D and Toni
8. Barkada: It used to be pretty barx, now its the BeautyBarx. Hahahaha, joke.
9. Ultimate Crush: Hah.
10. Club: 1st - YMT, 2nd&3rd - MYCA, 4th - PRU
11. Most embarrasing: I don't know. I try to forget those things
12. Greatest Achievement: An alma mater ! finally! -aggie. Haha.
13. Highest Grade: English - 95, Average: 91.00
14. Lowest Grade: Religion, 74. Hahahahahaha.
15. Fave tambayan: Eh?
16. FAve merienda: Right now, whatever Reagen and Chia sell. French fries and iced tea.
17. Greatest regret: That I never ever tried learning to play any sport. Haha.
18. Mostunforgetable moment:
19. Ka-lovemteam:
20. Bestfriends: Aggie, Calysta and Janella
21. Fave expression: Woehh!
22. Were you punstual? Hah. Ask the beadle. :D
23. Did you recite in class: Yeah
Pfft. *bounce
i'm so far down, are you? *inna |
2/10/2005 10:07:00 PM