Saturday, April 02, 2005
Phew. It's been a long time.
This week's been about one thing: cleaning. Yeah, cleaning's a major thing for us Dorotans (well, for my mom, actually). We have our yearly general cleaning, but this one's different. Our house is a huge mess because of the construction. Anyway...
Went to Irosin for the Holy week. It was actually a lot of fun, though all of my siblings except for Ate Aggie weren't with us. We went to Donsol for the whale sharks, went to almost all the towns in Sorsogon for Visita Iglesia, went swimming at hot springs and ate halo-halo. The main highlight though, is who we spent it with. We were on vacation with Bill, Judy, Ate Edith and Ate Mhay. (Uh, my dad's boss, his wife, his "executive assistant", and my dad's "executive assistant", respectively). It was surprisingly great. They were all like one barkada, not like officemates. Oh well, who wants to know about my dad's office, right? Hah.
I was thinking about adults 'cause evidently, I spent a whole week with them and it's hard not to think about things that are right in front of you. When I become one, I'd gladly give up my innocence, just not te ideals that I try my hardest to strenghten. I mean, every kid dreams of saving the world one day. Of being a hero, of being something special. But this comes with great, and I mean GREAT irony. The "greatness" that all of us once dreamt of aren't actually considered significant by the "real world". I mean, admit it. People at young ages think that garbage men, cashiers and the like are significantly worthy of their admiration. Whatever, though.
Oh yeah, I'm a high school graduate now. Hurrah for me.
**HIP HIP, Hurray!!! :D (that's for Kj and Janella). Haha.
I gotta go now..
*bounce.
i'm so far down, are you? *inna |
4/02/2005 06:01:00 PM