Image hosted by Photobucket.com

SHOTS
*Twins
*Numero
*R1 Rocks
AGGIE




Aggie
Erika
Cheenee
Eric
R1 Rocks




want one?
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smiles)



Thursday, May 26, 2005
Whew, it's been a long time.

I'm still stuck in Bicol. Baah. Some of my friends are in College already. Haha, I'm definitely in no hurry to go to school yet.

Anyway, I've been reading A Hundred Years of Solitude. It's about the intricate lives of the Buendia family. What makes it that much interesting (for me, that is) is that you actually see the solitude of the people through their interaction with each other. Loneliness was even portrayed through miracles like pouring flowers from the heavens. I mean, how do you feel utter oneliness in the midst of love, support, and activity? But then again I kinda feel the same.

I'm not feeling well. Hah, I'm not even thinking right. I should be going, then..

*bounce.

i'm so far down, are you? *inna | 5/26/2005 02:20:00 PM
Comments: Post a Comment