Wednesday, July 20, 2005
Pirates of the Carribean
Okay, Alanna's debut was grrreat.
So the meeting place was St. Francis Square. There, a coaster was waiting for us. Out of the 78 Alanna and I were expecting, only 9 came. This is because the plans weren't really perfect, no one really knew the details. So there. At 5:30 in the afternoon, the coaster left. Only Janella, KJ, Abiog, Tina, Madel, Elaine, Aggie and I came. Outside the compound were torches which looked magnificent. When we went down the bus, the resort looked magical.
As I went down the bus, I saw the candles in little colored boxes set around the pool and the pathways. There were treasure chests will bling blings and what not. There were white tents and tables with the most intricate pineapple-tree setting. Haha. So there. The waiters really looked like pirates, and so did Alanna's Uncles. They looked so cute! Haha. And so we changed into our own costumes and ate. When Alanna got escorted out by her dad, she looked stunning in her significantly revealing half-dress. And so the program began. Alanna being the crybaby that she is, cried through most of it. After the program, we hung out and got drinks from the bar. After drinking, some of us decided to swim and while we were swimming, they announced the arrival of the bands. I was expecting amateur bands, but was I wrong. Twisted Halo, Cambio and Sugarfree played. Whew, I felt like such a groupie while the bands were performing. Haha.
So there. Thanks, Alanna, for the wonderful night. And thank you for the delicious chicken. Haha. Despite the other bad things that happened, I had an amazing night. Pfft, where's my Tiffany's??? Hahaha.
Every family is a gift. But a loving, caring one is a treasure. Keep yours close to your heart. - Tita Itchy
------------
I went to Galle yesterday yo visit Alanna. We went to Dreamscape and rode the rollercoaster. Hah. I also met her whole batch. Hahaha.
Had my first Math Long Test today. Pfft.
There, I better go.
*bounce.
i'm so far down, are you? *inna |
7/20/2005 04:52:00 PM