Image hosted by Photobucket.com

SHOTS
*Twins
*Numero
*R1 Rocks
AGGIE




Aggie
Erika
Cheenee
Eric
R1 Rocks




want one?
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smiles)



Tuesday, August 23, 2005
Last night I fell asleep crying.

Today was such a boring day. Went to all my classes, even PE. Haha. I can't cut fencing anymore. I don't wanna drop the friggin subject, or else I'll be taking PE again this summer. Pfft. Practical test on the actual game and refereeing a week from now. Good luck to me. I don't even remembere what the terms remise and crap mean. Haha.

Goooosh, I feel so lonely. I can't quite understand why. This is where Shall we Dance comes in. I really am ashamed of wanting so much more when I have so much already. Really... Why can't I just be happy? But then again maybe Papa was right. He always kept telling us to be nothing, so we can have everything to give to others. Sheesh. Why can't I just be selfless? Things would be easier and less complicated when you don't think of yourself. Haha.

Oh well. Life will go on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and well, you get the idea. Haha.

i'm so far down, are you? *inna | 8/23/2005 07:59:00 PM
Comments: Post a Comment