Image hosted by Photobucket.com

SHOTS
*Twins
*Numero
*R1 Rocks
AGGIE




Aggie
Erika
Cheenee
Eric
R1 Rocks




want one?
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smiles)



Wednesday, September 14, 2005
*Be my savior.

Somehow, things have been unbelievably confusing. Not too many things have been happening, but... Sheesh. It's so hard to explain. I mean, how do you put into words things that you don't understand yourself? Hay. Sometimes life just seems pointless and you can't do anything but feel bad for even thinking of the futility of living.

I was reading over Aggie's paper and wala lang, sometimes it's hard not to get amazed at the things she seems to be keeping inside her. See, she was writing about memories and.... Wait, i'll post some of it here nalang. Haha.

It's amazing how memory can keep people together and somehow condition persons to growing up. Despite the inevitable pains and struggles of aging, our memory serves as a portal to something better than ultimate withdrawal. It's the beauty of remembering moments and places significant enough to last 9 nine years of events and changes. If you can't see the magic in that, then I'm certain you're still waiting for a bag of pixie dust or a flying broom to take you to see it, not exactly feel it.

So there. I know I never say this too much and I know how much you hate being mushy, but THANK YOU. Haha. I love you because you make me feel lucky.
*bounce.

i'm so far down, are you? *inna | 9/14/2005 07:53:00 PM
Comments: Post a Comment