Image hosted by Photobucket.com

SHOTS
*Twins
*Numero
*R1 Rocks
AGGIE




Aggie
Erika
Cheenee
Eric
R1 Rocks




want one?
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smiles)



Tuesday, September 06, 2005
I constantly try to convince myself it's over but is it really? But then again maybe I'm not ready. For anything.

Spent about half an hour at the Art Gallery today. We have to write a 500 word reflection paper about one of the works there. There was one that caught my eye right off the bat. I scrutinized the canvas from every angle (seriously) and construed the meaning of the painting for such a long time, I even took notes for the paper. But there's a catch, as there always is. I have no idea whose painting that is or what the painting is called. Niiiice.

I walked so much today. Rar. I've been eating too muchhhh, I need to lose weight and fast. Haha.


i'm so far down, are you? *inna | 9/06/2005 02:38:00 PM
Comments: Post a Comment