Wednesday, September 28, 2005
I haven't written in the looongest time. Believe me, I can't even count the number of times I've needed to really write, to pour out my thoughts. But then again I hold myself back. I actually don't know why. Maybe it's fear.
I have 7 papers to write. All due in a little over or less than a week. Now don't you feel lucky you aren't me? Haha. Rar. Finals week starts on the 10th. Good luck to me. I was looking at the math notes I borrowed. I looked at the logarithmic functions and no activity of comprehension happened. Oh my goodness golly gee, I hate this. I'm so clueless. And lost. Yee.
*How much will money buy? - Drift and Die.
Phew. Life's been demanding so much of me right now. Sometimes I can't help but doubt my capabilities. But if I can't believe in myself, then who will?
Thank goodness I have friends who make me forget. And thank goodness I have Aggie to do the remembering for me.
Alanna's visit 
Nina's Debut

i'm so far down, are you? *inna |
9/28/2005 06:02:00 PM