Image hosted by Photobucket.com

SHOTS
*Twins
*Numero
*R1 Rocks
AGGIE




Aggie
Erika
Cheenee
Eric
R1 Rocks




want one?
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smiles)



Thursday, September 08, 2005
I just need to write these down.

...he made a fierce decision to win fame and fortune in order to deserve her.

But he allowed himself to be swayed by his conviction that human beings are not born once and for all o the day their mothers give birth to them, but that life obliges them over and over to give birth to themselves.

-- Love in the Time of Cholera, Gabriel Garcia Marquez.

See, this is why I love literature. It makes me forget everything other than the beauty of life. Life is fair and amazing. If not for me, at least for so many other people around me.

Good gracious. I need to escape from so many things, even with this narcolepsy-inducing life I have. Someone make it exciting! Haha. But then again I might not be able to take all the excitement.

ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOB THOMAS, marry me. Ooooor, adopt me. Hahaha.

i'm so far down, are you? *inna | 9/08/2005 08:14:00 PM
Comments: Post a Comment