Image hosted by Photobucket.com

SHOTS
*Twins
*Numero
*R1 Rocks
AGGIE




Aggie
Erika
Cheenee
Eric
R1 Rocks




want one?
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smiles)



Wednesday, September 14, 2005
I survived the long test, but BARELY. Good luck to me. I wonder what grade I'll get. Pfft.

It's raining so hard, but that's okay I guess. I'm drowning myself in music right now. Music, rain and solitude. Ahhhhhh. (FYI, tha's a good "aaaah".) Okay, now it's getting dark. Things are going to get worse soon. Phew. Melancholy nostalgia. Shit, I sound like a schizo.

*And when you find you're spending your time wanting for words.... Let your bright lights shine... you're falling behind.

I need to be studying right now but I can't seem to get myself to.

Shucks. Confusiooooooooooooon.

I hate this.

*Now it's cold and we're scared.

i'm so far down, are you? *inna | 9/14/2005 04:38:00 PM
Comments: Post a Comment