Image hosted by Photobucket.com

SHOTS
*Twins
*Numero
*R1 Rocks
AGGIE




Aggie
Erika
Cheenee
Eric
R1 Rocks




want one?
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smiles)



Thursday, September 15, 2005
What a bad day.

Yes, it's that time of the month again. That time of the month wherein I hate the fact that I'm a girl. That time of the month wherein I hate the fact that I'm me, even. Pfft. Goodness gracious golly gee.

And then there's that loss against La Salle. Friggin Arana!!! Hah. The game was fun, but then again my dear Intal (Yessss, I now officially like him. Haha, loser) got injured. For more pictures, you guys know where to look. Rar.

And the rain. And the losses. And the sadness. And the pain.

I found out something so shallow today that got me down. Nakakainis. It's not so irritating, but once you think about it, I didn't need to hear that now. Not today. Punnnnyeta. I can't even explain it. It's not so much about what I heard, not so much about the person who said it. Again, I must say: I'm not so amazing after all. And now I add: I need someone who thinks otherwise. I need so much so much so much. I need a target. Hahaha. Better yet, I need to be someone's target. Yeeeha.

I'm drowning myself in Matchbox music. Again.

Goooooooosh. There's so much I wanna say, I just wish I knew how and what. Anyone, PLEASE. Please say you understand.

Bahhhh.

i'm so far down, are you? *inna | 9/15/2005 10:02:00 PM
Comments: Post a Comment