Image hosted by Photobucket.com

SHOTS
*Twins
*Numero
*R1 Rocks
AGGIE




Aggie
Erika
Cheenee
Eric
R1 Rocks




want one?
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smiles)



Saturday, September 03, 2005
What a looooooong day.

I started my day hitching with Jules to school. Haha. 7:30-9:30 was Physics lab midterms. One word: Punyetaaaa. After that were English, Lit and Math. I slept through English, and couldn't in Lit. Why? Because my blockmates lifted Mr. Guevarra using their pointer fingers and the powers of their mind (ahhhh! haha) that was an activity during English. Funny. Haha. Math was such a bore, I couldn't even take decent notes. Plus, Pat wasn't there to keep me company while bitching about the friggin subject. Sooo, Luis sat beside me and we ended up passing notes to Eda and Nikki.

After Math, the block went to Pizza Hut for Christa's celebration of her birthday. Almost everyone came, except for Gino who came in late. So after eating, we went to Greenbelt. Cheenee, Luis and I stopped by Red Ribbon to buy Christa a cake, then met them na at Red Box. Haha, Red Box was uber fuuun. So there. I love the devils! Haha. At 5, we had to leave. Christa walked to her Dad's office. Eda, Luis and I dropped Nikki off at the MRT station and Cheenee at the Gesu. Then we went to Dulaang Sibol to watch Sinta. We met Ginj and Tim (her boyfriend). So there. The play was funny and well, it was pretty good.

After the play, Luis took me home. When I got home, Abiog was there so we spent a few hours (?) catching up. At about 11 or something, Nina, Debbie, Jules, JP, Maggy, Ed, Maynard, Bea and Karen came over. Wespent mga an hour outside the house, doing nothing. We were supposed to go out pa, but Ate Aggie and I said no na 'cause everyone at home was sleeping na. They left mga quarter to 1 na.

So that is my day. I'd be surprised if anyone actually read that. Haha. Posts like these are basically for me, just so I remember. I was supposed to upload the pictures (from my BIG camera- Oo na, Eda! Haha.) but I can't get it to work. Pfft.

Today was tiring, but uber fun. Yeee.

Oooh, CONGRATULATIONS CALYSTAAAA! Haha. So proud of you. Aaaand, TINA and KJ too. Punyetaaaang mga DL!!! HAha. Love you guys to bits :D

i'm so far down, are you? *inna | 9/03/2005 01:29:00 AM
Comments: Post a Comment