
At about 3, Eda and I left Nikki with Aaaaa then headed to Cori, where Eda lives. I was waiting for Kuya Miguel to fetch me, so we hung out at her room, looking at certain pictures. Hahahaha. Haaaay, evil. We also had some fries.
At about 5, Kuya Miguel picked me up. At home, we had dinner in celebration of Kuya Abel's birthday. A little after dinner, though, Ate Abey found out that her Lola was at the hospital. So Kuya Abe and Ate Abey had to leave the party and left Ate AK as hostess. Haha.
Ate Aggie and I asked permission from Kuya Abel to leave for a party also. So they took us to Cori on their way to the hospital. Cori was uber fun. The guys left so early, though. So Nina, Aggie, Nix, Han, Mike, Eric and I went to the Fort pa. Then the guys took us home. For ALL the pictures, click HERE
So there. We got home at about 4, which my Kuya had to point out in front of my parents. Haynako.
SATURDAY
Had to wake up early to start fixing everything. Pfft. What a long day. We finally have all our books in our room, so it's all good. Kuya Abel's pictures were massacred, poor memories.
Alanna came over, but I was asleep. Haha.
So theeeeeeeeeere.