Wednesday, October 19, 2005
Food. Yum.
Cooked today. Wala lang. Goodness gracious I think I've lost the will to do anything other than eat and sleep nowadays. Rawr. Hate it. Sembreak means too much fat. Really. See, I eat too much that when I wake up in the morning, I think "Holy shiznit, I'm so full". Yesssss. But then again if a few pounds and bulges here and there mean contentment, then the hell with it. PIG OUT! Haha. I can't believe I'm trying to justify too much. Uh-ohhhhh.
I'm sorry but even my mind's on a break right now. Yeeeeeha. Going back to Tagytay with the usual again. Haha. Yee, I'm excited. So there.
Don't really have anything else to write about. REALLY. I guess Ill blab.
*Take me oooooooooooooout.
I watched Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs today. Haha. Wala lang. Disneeeeeeey.
Shit i'm so abnormal. I wanna watch the Perfect Catch!!! Oh well.
Grrrrabe. I need to grow up. Yeeeeeeeha.
i'm so far down, are you? *inna |
10/19/2005 08:47:00 PM