Image hosted by Photobucket.com

SHOTS
*Twins
*Numero
*R1 Rocks
AGGIE




Aggie
Erika
Cheenee
Eric
R1 Rocks




want one?
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smiles)



Monday, October 03, 2005
Here comes the substance.

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind


I’ve seen the movie for more than 5 times now. But somehow, for reasons unknown to me, today was different. Today, I LOVED the movie. Maybe it’s because I used to always try to find out the technicalities of love as shown through memory loss and whatnot. Today I watched it like I was watching any other love story. And it struck home. Loneliness, man. It kills. I can actually recite lines from the movie now (take note, I only used to be able to do this for one movie, The Lion King. Haha.)

I’m just happy. I’m exactly where I want to be.

You looked happy, happy with the secret.

Face Value

So there. Spent quality time with Aggie today. Haha, how come it sounds cheap when I say it?? Pfft.

Loooved today because of the things we talked about. Yesss, I kinda feel better now. About myself, basically. Phew. I neeeeeeeeeeded to feel better. And you did just that. Face Value!!! Hahaha. I now think life seems incomplete without hour-long conversations like that. Rar. This is so frustrating. No matter what and how I write, I can never seem to capture the magic within those few hours, those few words and that minute amount of space at the corner of the room.

For once in my entire life, I felt like the worl actually reflected my emotions. Everything was always just inside me. But somehow, it found a means of escaping today. And rightly so too. Walking along Ateneo and Katipunan, I felt great. The sun was up and everything went right. But inside the walls of that commercial, usually packed edifice, I poured out my thoughts. And emotions. As a single tear fell off my eye, rain began to shower the earth too. Yes, at the exact same time. The beauty of life, right there. Thaaaank God, for simple miracles like that.

Sheesh. I don’t understand why it means nothing to you. I’m starting to think it’s me. Haaaaaaaynako. I need to snap out of this friggin nonsense. Punnnyeta. Bakit kasi nakakajersey??? Hahaha.

Hell Week

Can I just say? I wanna go back to High School, where 10 point quizzes are problems. 6 papers, 5 finals, 2 quizzes and 1 long test to go.

Yee

I need to stop this now. If I ever find anything more to add to this extremely long post, then I will. Soon enough. Oooh, I didn’t take an afternoon nap today. Niiice. So there. Life is so nonstop! And I really don’t know if that’s a good thing.

i'm so far down, are you? *inna | 10/03/2005 05:45:00 PM
Comments: Post a Comment