Image hosted by Photobucket.com

SHOTS
*Twins
*Numero
*R1 Rocks
AGGIE




Aggie
Erika
Cheenee
Eric
R1 Rocks




want one?
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smiles)



Friday, December 09, 2005
I just realized how much I adore human art. Literature, music and the like. Oh yeah. I'm starting to think my mission in life is to watch and appreciate, not to create. And (surprisingly, I think) I'm really okay with that. :D Yeeee.

But another thing I realized is that there is one thing I lack (Yes, the apple MUST fall to the ground). I've never really quite experienced, let along understood the workings of the human heart. Yes, I know nothing about the source and basis of human art.

Wala lang, just a thought. Yee.

School. Weekend! No school.

1088!!! Waha. You may seem to understand the syntax and meaning of what I write here but sometimes I can't help but think that I often speak my own language. Whattafreak. Aggie, this is all your fault. Yes, yes. But then again I can blame it on the rain. Yeah yeah.

i'm so far down, are you? *inna | 12/09/2005 11:33:00 PM
Comments: Post a Comment