Image hosted by Photobucket.com

SHOTS
*Twins
*Numero
*R1 Rocks
AGGIE




Aggie
Erika
Cheenee
Eric
R1 Rocks




want one?
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smiles)



Tuesday, December 13, 2005
Oh my. I just had the sudden urge to blog. I dunno why. I've been so emo, it sucks. But then again I'm often mad at relatively figurative things. But now I'm just sad. Really. I need a vision of beautiful dancing lights amidst great music. I pigged out today. Pfft.

A lot of things cause temporary happiness. I have a lot of that. But then again at the end of the day I guess we crave for a different type of happiness.

Yeeha. 3 quizess tom. Pfft, and I know nothing. What's new? At least I plan on going to class. Hah. 3 papers due on thursday, aaaand English Research Paper Outline due then. Rar. And what do I do? Bum around. Oh yesss. That's the spirit.

Freak. *There's little relief...

So there. I'm so friggin not myself. Rar. Or maybe I am. I just don't know. I'm confused! Hahaha. Shit, labo.

I wanna go out.

Ohhlalahhhh.

i'm so far down, are you? *inna | 12/13/2005 07:13:00 PM
Comments: Post a Comment