Image hosted by Photobucket.com

SHOTS
*Twins
*Numero
*R1 Rocks
AGGIE




Aggie
Erika
Cheenee
Eric
R1 Rocks




want one?
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smiles)



Wednesday, December 28, 2005
Oh my. I'm gaining so much weight, it's ridiculous. Waaaah. I wish I had the powers to resist food. Goodness gracious. Holidays = Pig out.

This Christmas was well, for the lack of a better word, different. Hard to explain. Yea, I guess Nina's greeting was correct. It's a cold Christmas. Literally and figuratively. Oh well. There's always next year.

Oh, I have found 3 new idols, and 1 new ultimate goal in life. My idols? Bono, Bill and Melinda Gates. My goal? To be a philantrophist. Oh yeahhh.

I'm starting to really believe that I'm losing what intellect I was initially given. REALLY. I'm beginning to do, say and act out really stupid things. I'm not exaggerating. Waah. My brain! Agh. And to think I have 3 papers, 2 research works and 1 long test to study for / work on over the break. God help me.

i'm so far down, are you? *inna | 12/28/2005 03:21:00 PM
Comments: Post a Comment