Image hosted by Photobucket.com

SHOTS
*Twins
*Numero
*R1 Rocks
AGGIE




Aggie
Erika
Cheenee
Eric
R1 Rocks




want one?
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smiles)



Thursday, December 08, 2005
Weekend

Ooookay. My weekend was grrrreat. Thursday was such a tiring day. Cut PE to watch Ang Pagdadalaga ni Maximo Oliveros at Gateway with Eda, Nikki and Mikko. Walked around the mall after that then had dinner. We got picked up by Luis to go to the P.E.T.A. theater to watch the play Romulus D' Great. The play finished at about 10:30. Kuya Migs picked me up then we went over Tidoy's house to watch TV. Haha, third wheel I know. Got home a little over midnight then finally found out that the trip to Hong Kong in the morning was NOT cancelled. Haha, panic.

In the morning, Aggie and I took our flight to Hong Kong which arrived at 2:30. We had to wait at the airport for Mama and the rest of my relatives. Their flight arrived at about 5, I think. So there. After that we all got picked up by an Uncle. Went to the Hotel then we went around Hong Kong. Yeeeee.

The day ended at about 2 in the morning for all of us. The next day, we took the train to Hong Kong Disneyland. Yes, on the 3rd of December, I left the present, travelled to the past, future and fantasy. Shucks, did I get that right? Hahaha. Oh well. So there. We were finally at Disneyland. The rest is well, history.

After the final fireworks, we went shopping but then again we were all too tired, so it wasn't too successful. Hah. The next day we had to wake up early cause our flight was at 11 the next day. After we said our goodbyes, Ma, Pa and Kuya Abel took us to the bus stop. Ate Christina took us to the airport. When we got there, Aggie and I shopped our final pasalubongs and got ourselves a few things too.

Weeeee. So there. Not too detailed, but still. An okay narrative, at that.

School

Can I just say.... YUCK. Hahaha, I've been the most futile student this past week. Oh well, haha. Aghhh. Too many cuts! Eeeek.

Last night

Last night, went to Nix to surprise her with Mike, Nina, Deb, Gen and Aggie. Then we had dinner at Jayj's with Nikki, Yaolim, Howie, Eda, Nadia and Lisa. Dropped by The ACTM party too, but stayed at Jayj's lang basically. Fun night. :D

***
So there. Just had to blog before I forget. I've to do some schoolwork now. Yee.

i'm so far down, are you? *inna | 12/08/2005 06:23:00 PM
Comments: Post a Comment