Image hosted by Photobucket.com

SHOTS
*Twins
*Numero
*R1 Rocks
AGGIE




Aggie
Erika
Cheenee
Eric
R1 Rocks




want one?
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smiles)



Monday, January 02, 2006
The Christmas season is coming to a close. Okay, I think it's over, even. So there.

MY CHRISTMAS WISH LIST

Things people can concretely give me:
1. iPod Nano - My mom got me aa 60gig iPod video. Weeha.
2. Pretty white tote - Uh, my mom has one I've been using. Haha.
3. White/yellow clutch or purse - Uh, nope.
4. Tops for night outs (any color will do. Whites will greatly be appreciated! Haha.) - We got a new white top. Wee.
5. Plain brown/dark green/white tees - Ate Alu's giving me one of her new white tees. Aaand, Kuya Abel got me a new pink polo. Yeeha.
6. Yellow Nike jacket - Soon! Soon! Haha.
7. A new watch please - Nope.
8. A trip abroad - Went to Hong Kong.
9. New jeans - Nope.
10. Denim shorts - Nope.
11. A better looking keyboard - Unfortunately, no. But my mom says she's getting us a new pc. Hurrah to that!
12. Friends Dvds - Nope.
13. Disney Classic Dvds - Nope. But well I went to Disneyworld! Has to count for something. Haha.
14. A new (smaller) camera - Nope.
15. Good books! - Nope.
16. Cold hard cash! Haha. - Yeahh.

Things people cannot concretely give me:
1. Effin good grades - This I have to work on myself, I know.
2. Abs - Ditto.
3. Peace of mind
4. Determination (Really. This, I lack more than anything.)
5. Again, my parents' passion for service
6. Freedom from my insecurities
7. Again, writing skills please
8. Contenment. (Irony intended.)

So there. I have to start working on school stuff now. Waah.

Happy new year. :D

i'm so far down, are you? *inna | 1/02/2006 12:19:00 PM
Comments: Post a Comment