Image hosted by Photobucket.com

SHOTS
*Twins
*Numero
*R1 Rocks
AGGIE




Aggie
Erika
Cheenee
Eric
R1 Rocks




want one?
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smiles)



Wednesday, January 11, 2006
Ooookay. This may very well be a pathetic post, but oh well.

I'm starting to think that waiting just might be futile. I mean, i'm becoming cynical with regards to finding someone, finding the right guy. See, the processes of having to like someone, of someone liking you back, of falling in love and all that jazz are too eratic to even try to understand. They're all so different, variations I just can't seem to comprehend. I know I'm not making too much sense, but... Oh my. Bottom line is, waiting just might be futile - but in the long run it's all i can really do, it's all i really have. Goodness. Time. Time.

Anyway, a Long Test and a quiz on Calculus tom. Haaaay.

I really don't feel good about myself, and that sucks. Oh, and I'm hungry. WOW.

i'm so far down, are you? *inna | 1/11/2006 03:57:00 PM
Comments: Post a Comment