Tuesday, January 31, 2006
There's this song, see... I've been hearing it over and over for more than 3 hours now and somewhow it's pushing me to blog. Sheesh. Anyway, it's actually quite amazing how people find songs that they can fully relate to. Makes you feel like there's someone out there who actually understands you. A bit soothing, yes, but futile nonetheless.
Being around guys and girls now, I kind of realized that at this age, everyone's looking for an "other". Haha, cheesy I know. But then again it's true. He has a crush on her, they're going out, she admires that boy right there, they just broke up, he asked his friend's ex out last night. And somehow, for reasons unknown to me, I don't find myself in any of those situations. Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining. I honestly don't think I'm ready for the rigorous drama that complements a love life.
Anyway, enough of that. I've to go ask permission for the weekend now. Hay.
i'm so far down, are you? *inna |
1/31/2006 09:12:00 PM