| Your 2005 Song Is |
Feel Good Inc by Gorillaz
"Love forever love is free. Let's turn forever you and me."
In 2005, you were loving life and feeling no pain. |
Uh, got this from Eka's. Haha. It's been a looong time since I last answered online surveys and whatnot. Weee.
Feel Good Inc? "In 2005 you were loving life and feeling no pain." Hah. Niiice one. (Okay, Inna. Stop trying to convince yourself. Haha.)
Had a great time last night. Went to Tina's to celebrate her birthday then met up with Mike, Don, Sola, Cris and friends at Salcedo. Went to Alabang, got lost!!!! then finally found the RIGHT house with the blue lights. Picked Howie up, then went to the Baugli party. After about an hour there, we left na then stayed at Howie's place with the Book of Answers. Wahahaha.
So there. Left at about 2, went home na. We didn't meet Thugs at Ponti anymore cause we didn't ask permission. Haha. Whoot, last full show!!! Haha.
I have to start writing my papers soon. Or at least reseraching. Haha. Waaah.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TINA. I know you never read my blog, but who cares? Looove you to bits, you sexy piece of ass! Hahaha. Shit, how kinky. Love, love, love.
Wah, I miss my Numero.