Image hosted by Photobucket.com

SHOTS
*Twins
*Numero
*R1 Rocks
AGGIE




Aggie
Erika
Cheenee
Eric
R1 Rocks




want one?
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smiles)



Saturday, March 25, 2006
Waaaah, vacation has barely started and already, I'm dying of boredom. Hah. It's weird, actually. Just when I have all the liberty to go out, have fun, waste away and well, be a teenager, I don't find it in me to be excited. Gahhh. I don't wanna grow up just yet.

I'm done with my College Freshman year, whoooo gosh. It's not really sinking in yet, I haven't really taken time to think too much about it. Anyway, I've been having a hard time trying to accept things nowadays.

It's so difficult to get attached, see. Especially for me. I've spent a lot of time moving from place to place, from group to group, that attachment to things or people other than my family has been difficult. I'm starting to miss High School. Well, not ALL of it, but most of it. Especially a few significant things about it, but let's not get into that.

So there. I'm not the least bit sleepy and this blog has been dying.

Ugh.

I need you to hold me
I'm a little far from the shore
And I'm afraid of sinking
You're the only one who knows me
And who doesn't ignore
That my soul is weeping

-Santana feat. Steven Tyler, Just Feel Better

...Yes, but that was before. Yeaahhh, "Damn Santana!" Right now, I don't really think anyone's aware of anything that involves me. Pfft. But then again that just may be what I need precisely, for them to ignore.

Yikes.

Love is a kiss good night.
Suddenly all the sappy love songs make sense. Suddently the rest of the world is blanketed by a shadow. Suddenly the moon's not enough company on a sad, lonely night. Suddenly puffy eyes and a swollen nose are nothing out of the ordinary. Suddenly a smile overpowers the brighterst star. Suddenly closing your eyes doesn't mean darkness. Suddenly fear is drowned by all the courage in the world.
Suddenly, all because of a kiss good night.

i'm so far down, are you? *inna | 3/25/2006 12:28:00 AM
Comments: Post a Comment