Image hosted by Photobucket.com

SHOTS
*Twins
*Numero
*R1 Rocks
AGGIE




Aggie
Erika
Cheenee
Eric
R1 Rocks




want one?
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smiles)



Sunday, August 20, 2006
I can't breathe unless you do this with me.

Oh God. I swear everything's just falling falling falling. Fuck.

Why am I this angry? This frustrated? Cause I hate being disappointed.

I can't even get the words right. I don't think you understand how much this hurts. Normally when my self esteem goes running I have something to lean on.

I never felt like running away from anything. I've always felt like running to you. Yet sadly, not this time. I feel like leaving cause I have never felt this alone. The one emotion I have never been familiar with, and the one emotion I feared the most.

You really are stronger without me than I am without you.

But what's worse it that having all this anger towards you still makes me think of how much I must be hurting you. WHY. Sometimes I just really wanna think about myself. But more often I wish you'd think about me the way I do about you.

I know this'll pass, i'm just waiting. Waiting. Waiting for.

Ever.

i'm so far down, are you? *inna | 8/20/2006 08:18:00 PM
Comments: Post a Comment