Image hosted by Photobucket.com

SHOTS
*Twins
*Numero
*R1 Rocks
AGGIE




Aggie
Erika
Cheenee
Eric
R1 Rocks




want one?
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smiles)



Thursday, August 03, 2006
Okay. Once again I start writing. I used to have a running commentary about everything and anything within the depths of my semi-functional mind. Yet somewhere amidst school, alcohol, stress and whatnot, I guess I kinda lost that voice. And recently, I've been trying to get that voice back. I realized that I write most sensibly when I'm depressed. So why not write now?

See, we had an assignment for Communications, which was to make a collage of how you see yourself and how others see you. I hate thinking about who and what I really am. I don't know why, but when I look at myself I see fear and confusion. Everything's a riot inside me. Not most people know this, I suppose. Rar. I need a magic mirror to tell me I'm the fairest one of all once in a while. My self-esteem's not too high, see. And that's a little secret I've been trying to get over. Hah. Not much of a secret anymore, though. Pfft.

This week's been a blur. Everyone's down, depressed, and every other synonym of the word sad. Good God, what's happening? I need a break.

*So look around your world pretty baby. Is it everything you hoped it would be?

Rar. Roll with me here. Roll.

Once again I'm down down down, unwell.

If it were up to me, my life would be a colorful, funny sitcom-like cartoon with laughter at every punchline. But right now my life's like a black and white movie with "Raindrops keep falling on my head" playing over and over. And over. Where is the end?

Anyway, I must go while I can. All this writing is making me think too much. And thinking's not what I do best. Not right now, at least.

i'm so far down, are you? *inna | 8/03/2006 07:30:00 PM
Comments: Post a Comment